Rapid Construction recently completed a Level 3 Residential Renovation. This home was located in Cooper City, Florida. The property was completely destroyed by a structure fire. The homeowners contacted Rapid Construction to re-build their home to the current South Florida building code standards. This also provided an opportunity for the homeowners to upgrade many aspects of their home.
Watch our video that shows many of the before and after pictures and the process involved in rebuilding a residential home from basically the ground up. This particular house only had the exterior walls as the result of the fire.
Rapid Construction performed a Level 3 Renovation consisting of the following:
- Demolition of the damaged structural components of the existing home
- Installation of upgraded Impact Windows (Important especially in South Florida)
- New Roof (South Florida Building Code approved)
- Interior framing that allowed for an additional room
- New electrical throughout the home
- New appliances for the Kitchen and Laundry room
- Modern Kitchen Renovation
- New flooring system throughout the house consisting of tile and wood
- Drywall rough and finish
- Insulation throughout the structure to maximize energy efficiency
- New efficient Air Conditioner
- and much more…
As demonstrated in the video, Rapid Construction can handle all aspects of residential renovations. The home in the video was completely rebuilt and required all the essential components as if you were building a new home. Give Rapid Construction a call for a free consultation.
Footnote: For residents of South Florida; Rapid Constructions has always been the entity to rely on for home and residential remodeling. Rapid Construction brings years of experience, excellent client communication skills, an extensive portfolio, ethical business practices and stellar workmanship to the table for any variation of home or commercial space remodeling.